01422 266141 info@calderdalesendiass.org.uk

Information For Young People

We have provided information and advice on the support available for a child or young person with Special Educational Needs and / or disability.

You can click on the links below for to view further details:


An Education, Health and Care needs assessment will find out what extra support you need in school, college or training.


Young people who need extra help for learning, may have an Education, Health and Care Plan, often known as an EHC plan.